MSDOSMOO

Hiya,
        I have the msdosmoo stuff but every time i open it or try to start
the moo up i get a error i think it might have something to do with the (
msdosmoo minimal.db output.db ) thing does any one know here to find it at.?
Or mabye i'm starting it wrong can someone tell me how they started there
there moo up.?                          Thanks Bryan Snyder

                           ,,,,
                          ( 00 )
                           (__)
-                      Bryan Snyder                   -
-                     Louisville Ohio                 -
-                 bjs1os@wizard.stark.k12.oh.us       -
- http://oz.stark.k12.oh.us/students/pages/bryan.html -
-     If you Think to hard you might hurt yourself    -

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index