New adress

Marc Eberhard (marc@xerxes.thphy.uni-duesseldorf.de)
Thu, 9 May 1996 07:49:17 +0200

nelson@crynwr.com wrote:
> And just this message has *some* content: has anyone discovered the
> problem behind bit-rot of voice mail messages?

Not yet, but I hope to have some time again in the near future, now that
all the stress with moving is behind me. Since the conversion worked
before and I have all changes in my CVS archive, I will take a close
look at them. Shouldn't be to hard to find the problem. I can only
remember one patch from Thorsten Duwe for the new Rockwell converter,
that also affected the ZyXEL one. I will have a close look at that one...

Bye,
Marc

Email: Marc@ThPhy.Uni-Duesseldorf.DE
WWW:   http://WWW.ThPhy.Uni-Duesseldorf.DE/~marc/