Help with mail notification problems

Gert Doering (gert@greenie.muc.de)
Fri, 17 May 1996 20:51:29 +0200

Hi,

Tom Lindamood wrote:
> Mgetty .20 works great, no mechanical problems.
>
> I am having a mail notification problem.
> OS: SCO 3.2.4.2
> Out of mgetty receiver - 1. quoting the subject, trys to send mail to all
> words on the subject line.
> Out of new fax - execmail: dying from signal 13

Hmmm, as I am not using SCO's MMDF, you've to find out yourself what you
have to use for the MAILER definition in "policy.h", sorry.

> sendfax does just fine.
>
> Also, anybody got a fix for companies that send faxes with their name as:
> fn19936571G-PRINT&COMM.01

Use mgetty+sendfax 0.99. It will filter such characters.

gert
--
ftp.leo.org:/pub/comp/networking/communication/modem/mgetty/mgetty*.tar.gz
greenie (login: nuucp, 089/3545988):/pub/uploads/mgetty099.tar.gz

Gert 'Mr. Mgetty' Doering   ---   gert@greenie.muc.de   ---   mgetty@muc.de