seg fault with viewfax under AIX (when pressing 'u')

"Frank D. Cringle" (fdc@cliwe.ping.de)
Thu, 30 May 1996 09:59:51 +0200

gert@greenie.muc.de (Gert Doering) writes:
>Frank D. Cringle wrote:
>> gert@greenie.muc.de (Gert Doering) writes:
>> >Michael Staats wrote: (where did he write? I did not get the original
>> (yet))
>
>He wrote on the mgetty list. Dunno why you didn't get this. I've resent
>it nevertheless.

It arrived.  Our service is a little warped at times.

[ ... ]

>> It seems you don't follow the tiff mailing list, Gert.
>
>Actually I don't (didn't I tell you before that I do not like TIFF too
>much? It is a good thing - but too much of it).

You did.  I thought you might have mellowed ;)

--
Frank Cringle                      | fdc@cliwe.ping.de
voice + fax                        | +49 2304 467101