Faith/enough!

Anthony D Barnett (adbarnett@juno.com)
Sat, 01 Feb 1997 01:23:51 EST

Bro. Litteral wrote:
>When I walk out on my front porch without
>looking down I am exercising faith.  I know that the porch
>is there so I trust that I don't have to look and am
>rewarded by not falling.

Pardon me Brother Tim, But I must play devil's advocate. If I listened in
science class well enuff, I believe what you have said here is really
called "Learned Behavior". By repitition your mind knows/remembers where
that step is. God made us that way so we wouldn't have to relearn where
the step was every morning. It's all by heavenly design. Faith is a
really interesting topic, loosely defined it means, believing something
you can't see is about to happen to you. Oddly enough, the word "fear"
has the same loosely defined meaning.

God Bless You and Yours,
Andy Barnett
adbarnett@juno.com