HIGHER-FIRE digest 382 (WoF)

shall2 (shall2@bellsouth.net)
Sat, 01 Feb 1997 06:29:27 -0500

Andy Gossett wrote:

> No translation is perferct nor inspired, but the Word of God is perfect and
> inspired! Unfortunately I don't have the ability to read Greek/Hebrew
> directly so I must use various resources to try to find out the truth.
>
> Yours in Christ
>
> Andy (Let the Word of God be True) Gossett
Where is the "Word of God", or "Will the real "Word of God", please
stand up."

I have the Word of God and my brother it is perfect, in the KJV, I trust
that the Lord,
"who is God", was able to have delivered to us, "His Word."
When the Lord baptized me with His Spirit, He showed me the KJV was His
Word, and the most important thing for me to do was get the Word in me.
I to use the Greek and Hebrew, and the other translations
"sometimes"(very little) to see what they say. But I always go to the
KJV, to see what God says about it. I trust that God is able to give me
the in interputation rather than trusting men who may or may not really
know what is meant, it's like the story in the Bible, (1 Ki 13:26) when
the Lord tells me something, I'm sticking to the Word of the Lord, or
the Lion might eat me.
I'm hooked on "His Word." you see brother Andy, without this knowledge,
I would be searching and trying to understand Greek and Hebrew, I just
don't have the time, and if I had perfect understanding, where are the
writings of the men of old? 2 Pet 1:21  For the prophecy came not in old
time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by
the Holy Ghost. You see, I trust that the same Holy Ghost, that moved on
them, to move on me.

2 Tim 3:7  Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the
truth.
The wisdom of Solomon, Eccl 12:12  And further, by these, my son, be
admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a
weariness of the flesh.
Jesus said His yoke was easy, I'm so thankful that the Lord has given me
the knowledge of His Word, we sure need it in these last days, we must
redeem the time.
Jesus is coming soon!
Your servant for Jesus sake,
Steven Hall