NOT AMEN!

MF Blume (mfblume@ns.sympatico.ca)
Sat, 01 Feb 1997 13:59:33 -0800

Timothy Litteral wrote:

> Bro. Harrell:
> > Take each topic a small piece (200-500 words) at a
> time...say expound on just two or three scriptures
> concerning that topic for each day, and maybe only one
> prophecy topic for each day. I'd love to read them, but as
> they are, they are just too long to sit and read....almost
> like reading a book than a discussion...
>
> Me:
> This sounds like independant confimation to me.  I wrote
> mine BEFORE I read this.
>
> Is this a trend that leads to a consensus?  Tune in next
> post...

I don't think anyone is going to overload the list any more,
anyway, so what I am about to say is kind of besides the point.
But to add a technical note, if you want to read the posts for
which you do not presently have time to read, why not simply
SAVE them in you machine for later reading when you have time?

--
In Christ,
Mike Blume