?? for Dave

"Suzette Vermillion" (vermilli@pilot.msu.edu)
Sat, 1 Feb 1997 15:12:38 -0500 (EST)

> Kenneth Hagin did write:
>
> >He writes in his _Word_of_Faith_ magazine:
> >Charles Capps, WoF author, in _The_Tongue,_A_Creative_Force_ further
> >articulates this idea into sure error:

There is something I don't understand.  I thought you were supose to be
defending what you believe.  But you are always refering to "Hagin & Capps &
and other individuals" isn't your believe based form the Bible.  Who cares
what these individuals say or believe.  What do YOU believe??  Is it based on
Biblical facts, ALL the scriptures not just the ones you find attractive???

Just a question.
Suzettte Vermillion
vermilli@pilot.msu.edu