HIGHER-FIRE digest 382 (WoF)

shall2 (shall2@bellsouth.net)
Sun, 02 Feb 1997 06:44:29 -0500

Timothy Litteral wrote:
Me:
> If the KJV is 100% infallible then the Trinitarians are
> right: 1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in
> heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these
> three are one.
1 John 5:7  For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father,
the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
This scripture makes the our "one God" more believeable to me!(if thats
possible?)
Timothy,
record=3140. martureo, mar-too-reh'-o; from G3144; to be a witness, i.e.
testify (lit. or fig.):--charge, give [evidence], bear record, have
(obtain, of) good (honest) report, be well reported of, testify, give
(have) testimony, (be, bear, give, obtain) witness.

To bear record doesn't mean three Gods, its like going to court and
having three documents, all by the same witness, under no circumstance
are the trinitarians right.
You should search out why, why you don't see or hear this wonderful
truth of God's word. If one part of the scripture is wrong,then it's all
wrong.
Gods way is perfect.
Deu 32:4  He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are
judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

Whos report will you believe, "casting dispersions on the word is
wrong," or maybe I should pray Father forgive them for they knows not
what they do.
We must have the same data base if we are to discuss the "Word of God",
or I may hear "Oh the Greek or Hebrew doesn't mean that".
John 5:39  Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal
life: and they are they which testify of me.
Where are the "scriptures?
Isa 8:20  To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according
to this word, it is because there is no light in them.
"according to this word"
What is this word?
Your servant for Jesus sake,
Steven Hall
I will give account for every idle word!
Mat 12:36  But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall
speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.