Revelation!

MF Blume (mfblume@ns.sympatico.ca)
Mon, 03 Feb 1997 12:18:28 -0800

Timothy Litteral wrote:

> Rev. Blume:
> > Any comments about my assertion that Revelation spirals
> > around the LITTLE BOOK that is sealed 7 times, and that
> > the book represents redemption?
>
> I believe the message of all Scripture is salvation AND
> damnation.  Real quick on the "little book."  The scrolls
> of John's
> day or "books" were written on skins which are "dead
> flesh."

Good point!

> 7 is the number of judgment (God said that "it was
> good" on the 7 th day of creation) and the number of rest
> or the completion of a thing (creation was actually over on
> the sixth day and then God stopped "creating").

Amen.

When we get to the little sealed book, let us note that
the response the Cherubims (four beasts) and 24 elders
gave was thanks to Christ for redeeming them.  If you missed
my note about the relevance of the TIME-FRAME in which this event
historically occurred, I can resend that pertinent section of
my notes.

--
In Christ,
Mike Blume