TEMPLES OF THE HOLY GHOST

Jonathan McNair (jmcnair@auracom.com)
Mon, 03 Feb 1997 14:48:38 -0800

MF Blume wrote:

> God just will not leave them as they are when they confront truth
> and refuse to glorify God.  He will HARDEN their hearts.

I believe strongly that once a person has seen truth and rejected it
[refusing to glorify God], because God only gets glory out of our
obedience, that that person will never be the same again!!!

>" He wants us to LOVE HIM!  Not go to Him for a fire-escape!

Preach it, man!!! Our whole relationship with God is [or is supposed to
be] based on love. His LOVE for us and our LOVE for Him. Were there is
LOVE there is ""unstrained"" obedience, the Word of God declares that if
you love Him, then you will keep His commandments. His commandments are
not grevious to those who LOVE him!!!

--

Pastor J McNair :-)
http://users.atcon.com/~jmcnair/jmcnair.htm