nail on the head

moon@netjava.com (moon@netjava.com)
Mon, 3 Feb 1997 18:34:40 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 8 Jan 1997, "Robert J. Brown" <rj@eli.wariat.org> wrote:

>    moon> Bro. Mark Heard a preacher preach something last years that
>    moon> I really enjoyed. (Even though some didn't enjoy it, even
>    moon> heard that one apologised to his church for what the man
>    moon> preached, but it was all truth) He was preaching about the
>    moon> Red Heifers, and about the gentiles providing that Red
>    moon> Heifer to Israel for the sacrifice. He said that Jesus was
>    moon> our sacrifice, once and for all, and that when the Red
>    moon> Heifer was sacrificed, it would not be of God. Further more,
>    moon> he said that _NO_ Child of God had any business being
>    moon> involved in it.

>Well, I believe that God told us these things would come to pass, and
>that when we saw that they did, to look up, for our redemption draweth
>nigh.  We obviously want our redemption, right?  So why is it wrong to
>help these thisng come to pass "that the scriptures might be
>fulfilled"?

Matt 27:3
3	Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned,
repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief
priests and elders,
(KJV)

Was Judas right? What was wrong with Judas helping condemn Jesus. It was
for-told that it would happen, and someone had to do it.

Deut 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
http://www.netjava.com/~moon
Fax (806)274-9650                         Regards
E-Mail moon@netjava.com                        Jerry Moon