Because of The Times

Dennis J Aldrich (djaldrich@juno.com)
Mon, 03 Feb 1997 19:39:23 EST

On Sun, 02 Feb 1997 23:06:28 -0500 Clyde <chooks@usit.net> writes:
>Is anyone going to BOTT this year? I am going and would like to meet
>any
>other members who are. If I don't get your mail before I leave just
>look
>for me there! (For those of you who have never went there will only be
>about 2 or 3 thousand, thats right, thousand Pentecostal ministers
>there. you should not have any trouble finding me!)
>Clyde Hooks

Bro. Hooks,
	Me and my wife had gone for the last two years and it is a great
time in the Holy Ghost.  The PREACHING IS GREAT!>>>>the SINGING IS
GREAT!>>>>THE FELLOWSHIP IS GREAT!>>>>IT'S ALL GREAT!!!
	You have yourself a Holy Ghost REVIVAL while your there!!!  And
maybe just
maybe one of these years we'll get to meet.
	Are you driving or flying?  We drove down both times from
Skowhegan ME.  Last year we took my oldest daughter and it blew her away!
 All that prayer mixed with His power!!!  WOW!! :-)  We don't see
congregations that large where we live.  ;-)  I am really gonna miss
being there this time around but I'll send down for the preaching tapes
and have myself a Holy Ghost fit!!!

Have a safe trip and may the good Lord's hand of protection be upon you
all the way!!!!

a brother in the Lord :-)

Bro. Dennis J. Aldrich
djaldrich@juno.com