Daily Chicken

moon@netjava.com (moon@netjava.com)
Mon, 3 Feb 1997 18:41:56 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 03 Feb 1997, suprdave@lightspeed.net wrote:

>The church I attend now is interracial. As a matter of fact, our music
>director is black and his wife is white! This may not go over well with
>people in the south, but I don't live in the South, I live in good ol'
>California and still, the blacks were discriminated against and still are!
>This is sad and unfortunate...Racism and bigotry do not belong in the Church
>(whichever one you think is the right one)

Racism and bigotry should have been eliminated in the church way before the
government got involved in trying to end it. Possibly the government would have
never had to get involved with the church had taken care of it.

Deut 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
http://www.netjava.com/~moon
Fax (806)274-9650                         Regards
E-Mail moon@netjava.com                        Jerry Moon