nail on the head

moon@netjava.com (moon@netjava.com)
Mon, 3 Feb 1997 22:23:12 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 3 Feb 1997, "Robert J. Brown" <rj@ELI.WARIAT.ORG> wrote:

>The sale of red heiffers is necessary to provide the waters of
>purification so that the priests might be prepared to offer sacrifice.
>Besides, if the church is raptured before this animal sacrifice all
>starts again, the church age gentile form of salvation is no longer
>available anyway, so who is to sya whether such sacrifice is wrong at
>that time?  It will be a new dispensation in the millenial age, and a
>trans-dispensational period during the 7 years of Daniel's last week.
>The old rules of the 2000 year old church age will have ceased to
>apply.

Matt 5:17
17	Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not
come to destroy, but to fulfil.
(KJV)

4137  pleroo (play-ro'-o);

from 4134; to make replete, i.e. (literally) to cram (a net), level up (a
hollow), or (figuratively) to furnish (or imbue, diffuse, influence), satisfy,
execute (an office), finish (a period or task), verify (or coincide with a
prediction), etc.:

KJV-- accomplish, X after, (be) complete, end, expire, fill (up), fulfil, (be,
make) full (come), fully preach, perfect, supply.

Jesus come to fulfill the law... to perfect it, finish, end, expire... fully
come... will it go back to something that's been finished?

Deut 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
http://www.netjava.com/~moon
Fax (806)274-9650                         Regards
E-Mail moon@netjava.com                        Jerry Moon