nail on the head

MF Blume (mfblume@ns.sympatico.ca)
Tue, 04 Feb 1997 12:25:39 -0800

Timothy Litteral wrote:

> You:
> It will be a new dispensation in the millenial age, and a
> trans-dispensational period during the 7 years of Daniel's
> last week.
>  The old rules of the 2000 year old church age will have
> ceased to
>  apply.
>
> Me:
> The "age of the Gentiles" or the Church dispensation
> doesn't end until Jesus sets foot on Mount Sion and
> establishes His literal Kingdom for 1000 years.  The same
> rules for salvation apply until then.  This is by anyones
> reasoning (I think) at the end of the rapture.  There is
> more that states emphatically that the 144,000 are the only
> ones "saved" during the tribulation.

I agree with you, Timothy.  Yes, there seems to be a transition
between the age of grace and the age of millennium, just as there
was between the Old Testament and the day of Pentecost.  During Jesus'
ministry - transition period - He dealt with Jews AND Gentiles.
So it will be in the future.

But again the ide aof a future seven year period is , believe me,
based upon interpretation of Dan. 9:27. This must be addressed.

--
In Christ,
Mike Blume