interracial marriages

suprdave@lightspeed.net (suprdave@lightspeed.net)
Tue, 04 Feb 1997 09:48:55 -0800

Jim Cape wrote:

 But, according to the word of God, we should
>replenish after our own kind. I believe every person of every
>race should be proud of his/her heritage(racially).

. Learn of them from there at Babel. God dispersed people and languages
there. Why would you want to destroy a lineage that God has chosen you to be in?

I don't know what part of the country you live in because obviously there is
tolerance in certain parts of the nation while in other parts, there is
total segregation.

I would suggest to you, Jim, that you read Steven Hall's post where he gives
scriptural references regarding this subject. I'd also like to point out
some comments above that you've made. This is what the Christian Identity
people say, that we should "stay with our own kind and be 'proud' of your
race..."

The Tower of Babel story taken from Genesis doesn't show the segregation of
races. Although their languages were confounded, remember Genesis does tell
us that the people were one. They did come from the lineage of Adam and Eve.

Because one may have darker skin color than you doesn't mean that they are
of "another kind." People are people. If you cut a persons skin, we all
bleed red blood. So please read the verses given by Steven Hall carefully.
It is your choice to marry within your race. But it is erroneous to use
Bible to say that God wants us to "stay with our own kind..."

Dave <><