Racist GARBAGE!

Chris D Sterrett (acts2.38@juno.com)
Tue, 04 Feb 1997 13:33:08 EST

On Mon, 3 Feb 1997 19:38:35 -0500 "Timothy Litteral" <brotim@gte.net>
writes:

>You:
>> I seriously feel that God will pass on by and find people
>worthy of him.

>Me:
>You just JUDGED ME to be unworthy of the Holy Ghost!

I did no such thing.  The letter was not written to you personally.  It
was written to everyone on the list to remind us of what we are.  If I
wrote
it to you, it would of said, Dear Litteral, or something to that affect.

 >You have boxed the testimony of Jesus Christ into a "nicey-nice" box
>and if I "get out" of this box you condemn ME.

No, I am just going by what the New Testament says.  To preach the truth
and
sale it not.  The truth will convict hearts and turn people from their
wicked ways.
Scare tactics, condemning, and hatred has no place in a church!  Trying
to save
in this way will only lead to a church built on sand.

> To say that a Trinitarian is going to Hell because he really doesn't
>believe in God is not to condemn HIM but to make him aware
>of the need for true salvation.

Wrong!  We have no right under God to tell someone they are going to
Hell!
God is the judge and final decision maker of who goes where!  We are to
preach the Gospel!  That will let a soul realize the path they are
taking.

>I condemn the strong holds
>of the enemy which are Godless imaginations.

We are not to condemn anyone or anything.

 >Once you have removed the beam from your own eye you are to
>remove the mote from your brothers.

Racism, hatred, and condemning are beams, Christian love is not.

Finally, if you want to continue this discussion, let us keep a Christian

attitude and lets also take it private.

SIncerely,

Chris Sterrett