Racist GARBAGE!

"Troy L. Fullerton" (denbear@revealed.net)
Tue, 4 Feb 1997 17:55:43 -0600

At 10:30 AM    P 2/3/97 -0500, Timothy Litteral wrote:

>Let me summon all the grace I can and ask you a question
>that is not retorical.  ...if I stand nest to one of my Spiritual
>brothers and we have the same color of eyes BUT a different
>color of SKIN, WHY ALL OF A SUDDEN IS HE A DIFFERENT KIND
>THAN I?  Who got to pick skin color anyway?

        I can appreciate the difficulty you are having with "staying civil"
Pentecost has been ravaged by prejudice and racism, and it's a crime against
the body of Christ.  I actually know of a church near my home that BY
PASTORAL MANDATE forbids interracial dating and marriage.  I've heard they
use the scripture about "what fellowship hath light with darkness" to
support their heresy.  I'm not making this up.
        To show how racist they really are, the pastor tells biracial people
in the church (black and white in this case) that they have to date people
who are either entirely black or also mixed.  WHY ISN'T HE TELLING THEM TO
DATE ONLY WHITES or other racially mixed people?  If they are just as white
as they are black, what difference would it make?

(continuing Timothy Litteral's quote:)
>He asked me how I would feel if a black man wanted to marry
>my daughter....

        My attitude is this- I want my daughter to marry someone who is
holy, stable, and responsible.  I want her to marry someone who loves her as
his own flesh.  I want her to find someone with character, strong morals,
and a wonderful personality--someone who will make her happy and take care
of her, both spiritually and physically, and be a good daddy to my future
grand children.  If she finds that, then I couldn't care LESS what color his
skin is.

(continuing Timothy Litteral's quote:)
>There are only two races: Christians and sinners!

        Bro. Tim, I can't say Amen! loudly enough!

Sincerely,
Troy L.Fullerton

denbear@revealed.net