Fair enough!

moon@netjava.com (moon@netjava.com)
Wed, 5 Feb 1997 10:17:48 -0600 (CST)

When it comes to this, I enjoy digging out my parents 50th anniversary album
about the UPC that was published by the UPC. I believe that they bought it at
conference one year. I love looking at the old pictures in it.

On Tue, 4 Feb 1997, servant@apostolic.net (Stan Hallett) wrote:
>I just had to respond to this one.
>
>>1. Mustaches: Some say that those who have facial hair are going to hell
>
>Most oneness churches teach their men to be clean shaven. I personally
>believe a moustach to be a vanity item. I have never heard of a Oneness
>church teaching that if one had them that they would go to hell however. If
>in fact there are some pastors or even organizations that preach this,  they
>are a small part of Apostolic churches and are also wrong. This is not to
>say that I am against holiness teaching. I am very much in favor of it.

Deut 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
http://www.netjava.com/~moon
Fax (806)274-9650                         Regards
E-Mail moon@netjava.com                        Jerry Moon