Fair enough!

moon@netjava.com (moon@netjava.com)
Thu, 6 Feb 1997 10:52:06 -0600 (CST)

The only group that I know of that totally agree on everything is the Jehovah
Witnesses. They are listed as a cult because of this. As long as

Phil 2:12
12	Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence
only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and
trembling.
(KJV)

If a person believe in this scripture, there is going to be some differences in
the way that we believe. But because we don't all believe identically the same
does not mean that there is divisions. If another brother has a personal
conviction that I don't have. I respect him for that. I don't let it cause a
division in the body of Christ. I expect him to respect me for mine.

On Tue, 04 Feb 1997, suprdave@lightspeed.net wrote:
>You wrote:
>>
>>Where is the division? On what color our pews should be? What length our hair
>>should be? What time to have service? These divisions you speak of are no
>>more than local and/or regional practices, most of which will have no bearing
>>on whether or not we get into heaven.
>>
>I respond:
>
>I've indicated that I respect the rights of individuals to believe as such
>though there may be differences. Now you ask what divisions? Ok, I'll list
>some, but don't come back on me thinking I made any of this up:

Deut 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
http://www.netjava.com/~moon
Fax (806)274-9650                         Regards
E-Mail moon@netjava.com                        Jerry Moon