Servants not masters

"James H. Cape" (jcape@bellsouth.net)
Sat, 08 Feb 1997 00:07:07 -0800

mark mathis wrote:

> Our righteousness is as filthy rags ---not our opinions ---way off the
> beam
> MARK MATHIS
> annm@juno.com
> P.O. BOX 415
> CEDAR PARK, TEX. 78630

As for certain, Paul was declaring that our righteousness was as
filthy rags. When I stated , opinions, then I was reflecting how
much less our opinions are than our righteousness. I am not a novice
in the Word of God. Sometimes we may say something that a person may
deem to be out of context but, we are denoting that ( i.e. opinons are
lesser than our righteousness) a point of surety has been made. Just
this evening, Friday, I was having a problem with my inner ear and my
eyes. I went to the Word of God and started reading in Matthew 13th
chapter. In verse 16 it states, "But blessed are your eyes, for they
see: and your ears, for they hear." When I read this I said ,"thank
you Jesus." I know what the passage is reflecting upon but, I needed
something from God and I got it! Praise Jesus, I felt so much better
immediately. I am very thankful that Jesus talks to me. Especially
from his word.                   sincerely, Evang. Jim Cape