HF Workshop, TESTIMONY, and PRAYER REQUEST

Richard Masoner (richardm@CD.COM)
Mon, 10 Feb 1997 09:42:34 -0600 (CST)

Bro Van Ooteghem wrote:

>  >1) inclusion of the mail headers

> How did I do on this one??  That is not really why I responded...I have
> a question regarding this stuff.  I often use the email utility on
> Netscape when I am at home.  To my knowledge, Netscape never lets you
> see the "mail header" (please correct me if I'm wrong).

You do just fine Bro V.O.  If you don't see the mail headers in your
reply message, then in your instance they don't get sent out.

I am aware of email systems that give you no control over the content
of the quoted message to respond to.  These are typically some of your
older "enterprise" or "groupware" kind of packages.  If you can't help
what gets included in your message, don't sweat it.

   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *

TESTIMONY TIME:

1) Remember the brother I told you about who accidentally ran over his
   3-year-old son with a tractor while he was plowing snow a few weeks
   ago?  The one who lifted the 2000-lb machine off of the chest of his
   little son?  The one who suffered only a broken arm from that
   incident?

   Well, they took little Zach to the doctor for a checkup of his
   broken arm to make sure it was healing okay.  They took a look at
   the new x-ray.  They looked puzzled.  They pulled out the old
   x-rays.  The doctors "hmmm" and arched their eyebrows.  They looked
   puzzled again.  You guessed it:  they can't even tell that Zach ever
   had a broken arm!  Normally, it should have taken another four to
   six weeks for the bones to naturally heal, but Zach's parents know
   a supernatural healer!  :-)

2) Teenager Gary C. baptized last night in the name of Jesus, after he
   repented of his sins at the altar last week.  We've had so many
   people get baptized and receive the Holy Ghost over the past couple
   of months I've lost track!  The new place we're meeting in, which
   looked so *huge* and empty when we first moved there last November,
   is starting to look awfully crowded on Sunday mornings.

   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *

PRAYER REQUESTS:

Please pray for our "Blue Van."  It has some electrical problems (flaky
wiring), needs carburator rebuilt, the radiator started leaking last
night on the way home from church, it needs new exhaust pipe (fell off
last week), and needs new tires.  We just spent a pretty significant
amount of money replacing the brakes.  This vehicle has been our
workhorse for about the past three years and is showing its age.  Thanks!

We're gearing up for the ACTS ALIVE crusade in Champaign-Urbana this
spring.  The UPC congregations in Champaign, Rantoul, Villa Grove, and
Sidell Illinois get together to host this annual evangelistic event.
Pray for souls to be saved and backsliders to be restored!

Richard "sustained revival in Champaign Illinois" Masoner