The only race is the one you run :-)

Anthony D Barnett (adbarnett@juno.com)
Mon, 10 Feb 1997 19:05:24 EST

On Mon, 10 Feb 1997 11:13:39 -0600 (CST) richardm@cd.com (Richard
Masoner) writes:
>> Please explain how humans created the differences in the races? I am
>>not challenging you, just curious where you are coming from.

>I'm just confused on those forms that ask me what race I am,
>since I can check four of the seven boxes available :-)
>
>Richard "one-man melting pot" Masoner
No Kiddin, I am Irish, English, Cherokee, German, Kentuckian AND
Tennessian,
What's funny is that my older brother "shows" the Cherokee side of the
family, I show the Irish side (temper and all) and My sister shows the
German side. I am a little put out though. In the Late 1700's, My great (
x ?) was the next in line to inherit a Huge plantation in S.Carolina, He
married a cherokee woman (not a squaw, I'm told that the word squaw is
Very Insulting to a Native American woman.) and was "disowned" by the
family. "Rats, I could have owned half of S. Carolina.

God Bless
Andy Barnett
adbarnett@juno.com