fair enough)

moon@netjava.com (moon@netjava.com)
Tue, 11 Feb 1997 12:57:46 -0600 (CST)

Don't take me wrong, because I don't believe in wearing make up either... but,
you can make up story's like that for lots of things. Have you ever seen a cow,
or a elephant, or a horse drive a car? Some of the old time Holiness preachers
preached against themselves and other preachers owning a car. The story in the
book goes, that the first preacher that drove a car to camp meeting was the
subject of nearly every preacher that got up to preach that year....

Was it the vanity of Cadalac's and Lincons, and Mercedes that they seen coming?

On Mon, 10 Feb 1997, annm@juno.com (mark mathis) wrote:
>I heard a man say one time ,have you ever seen a cow,or a elephant,or a
>horse painted. Of course the answer was no. why is that he asked--no
>answer----because ,he said, cows, elephants,and horse es are alive. you
>only paint things that are dead, like barns,houses,and the deceased.
>People that are dead in tresspasses and sin probably need some paint but
>a born again child of God is alive with Jesus Christ. How silly to paint
>something that is alive.

Deut 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
http://www.netjava.com/~moon
Fax (806)274-9650                         Regards
E-Mail moon@netjava.com                        Jerry Moon