burrrrrrrrp! (RE: God's Way)

Tyler Nally (tnally@gisg.gi.net)
Wed, 12 Feb 1997 10:50:12 -0600

Sis Rachel saith (a long long time ago):

>Sent: 	Friday, May 17, 1996 7:41 AM
>Subject: 	Re: God's Way
>
>>Having been brought up in the United Pentecostal Church I guess you just
>>kind of pick up some ""Pentecostal"" terminology. The other day while
>>praying I found myself saying, ""God, have your way"" over and over again. I
>>stopped praying and thought for a few moments about what I meant when I said
>>that. Here's my questions:
>>
>>1) What does it mean for God to have his way??
>
>For God to have his way to me means that we are surrendering to the
>will of
>God.  His way(will) as opposed to our way(will).
>>
>>2) What would happen in our lives, churches, and nations if God had his
>>way??
>
>I think God having His way would also mean allow the Spirit to flow.
>Many
>times we quench the Spirit due to fear, doubt, pride, etc.  If God has
>His
>way in our churches, we will step out on faith and allow the Spirit to
>operate.

Wow!  That's a *classic* buuuurrrrrrrp! of the Listproc.  Posted last
May (now 9 months old) and now re-posted by the Listproc because the
listproc is goofey... sometimes it's a timely buuuuuurrrrrp, and
sometimes it's not so timely....  At least this one doesn't cause
undue embarassment.... heh, heh, heh....

In the H-F FAQ, burping is a topic.... for your reading pleasure...

6.) I just saw a message on Higher - Fire, that doesn't seem to apply to

    anything.  I thought that the moderators prevented that from
happening.
    What happened?

	Around Higher - Fire, this has come to be known as "burping".
	For reasons that the moderators would like to know, the Listproc
	program will occasionally pull a message that was written months
	ago and post it as a new message!  As you can imagine, this
	creates quite a stir on the list, and there have been many times that
	people will begin to reply to these "burps"!  Just ask around
	Higher - Fire for some stories on burping, and it should keep you
	laughing for some time!  .......

Bro Tyler