Was Dispensationalism

Andy Gossett (andyg@zeus.odyssey.net)
Sat, 15 Feb 1997 16:48:32 -0500 (EST)

Steven Hall wrote:

>If the Kings Bible is scripture, and it is, then why do we need anything
>else? Like the Greek and Hebrew of instance,

I reply:

Brother Hall, we've been down this road before.  You have consistently
stated that the King James is THE Word of God, yet have not bothered to
offer one shred of evidence other than "your" revelation.  All you do is
quote verses of scripture that demonstrate that the Word of God is true.  I
believe that, and I know that that word of God is WRITTEN in Greek and
Hebrew.  That is why it is necessary.

I post these questions again, as you never responded to them the first time.

1.  What did people do before 1611, was there no word of God for them?

2.  What do you do if you don't speak English, is there no Word of God for you?

3.  Is all of the King James inspired, including the italicized words that
were added for clarity?

If you can give me valid answers to these questions, and not simply quote
scriptures that I, by the way, agree with.  I just don't believe those
scriptures pertain to the KJV.

Respectfully Submitted,

Andy (I like that Greek and Hebrew) Gossett