Revelation discussion - 1 of 2

Jerry Moon (moon@netjava.com)
Tue, 18 Feb 1997 03:52:08 +0000

I think that the events happen both in the spiritual world, and then in the
physical world that we live in. As the old testament was a shadow of things
to come, I feel that what happens in the physical world is only a shadow of
what is happening spiritually. While the shadow is often appears bigger
than what is causing it. You can easily get caught up with the shadow
because it's often so much bigger.

At 08:55 AM 2/14/97 -0500, Timothy Litteral wrote:

>Me:
>The angle said that John would be shown things that must
>"come to pass" and I believe this refered to the viewing or
>revelation of literal future events.  The angel told Mary
>literal events that took place.  Joseph (Mary's husband)
>was told of literal events in his dreams.

http://www.netjava.com/~moon
moon@netjava.com
						Jerry Moon