Revelation

Anthony D Barnett (adbarnett@juno.com)
Tue, 18 Feb 1997 20:08:10 EST

On Tue, 18 Feb 1997 00:44:08 -0800 MF Blume <mfblume@ns.sympatico.ca>
writes:
>Hi Anthony.  I will endeavour to BOTH show you what pretribbers
>believe
>and what postribbers believe while showing you why I feel
>pretrib and midtrib to be in error.  If you have any detailed
>questions,
>or wish me to clarify something I have said, please ask.

Thanks for your response Bro. Blume. It is appreciated. If you don't mind
I would like to make a copy of the below texts and send them to both my
*tribbing* out (HAHAHA)
cousin and friend. I think what you have posted to me is truth, Although
I don't like it, I think it is important to clear things up. I'm afraid
that there are too many Apostolics out there just a waitin and not
preparing for what is to come. I can't picture us even getting out of
here until the heat really gets turned up on earth. I just don't see how
we can go along happy and contented with our salvation, Knowing the truth
and Ignoring the future. That scares me. I guess I can always hope that
I'm wrong and we'll be outta here tomorrow, but I don't see that
happenin. If you come across any other scripture please e-mail it to
me......

God Bless You,
Andy Barnett
adbarnett@juno.com