response from "the profit's home page"

LINGENFELTER (SHREVEPORT.LINKS@worldnet.att.net)
Thu, 20 Feb 1997 18:44:42 -0600

I checked out the "prophet's" home page and was so shocked I sent him a
little e-mail to express myself. Perhaps I shouldn't have. Check out his
comments back to me. This guy is a first class nut!!!

His e-mail address: thogmi@earthlink.net >

The "prophet" wrote:
> Is Cana your name or an abbreviation of the land of Cannan that reveals
> your heathen mental and spiritual condition?
>
> You must be a queer, a baby killer or in your 2nd etc. marriage to let
> the truth rattle you so.
>
> Kiss my A**

Can you believe it?? What do you think? Leave this guy alone or what?
Cana