Cosmetics

Jonathan McNair (jmcnair@auracom.com)
Thu, 20 Feb 1997 07:07:17 -0400 (AST)

At 04:54 PM 2/19/97 EST, you wrote:

>Finally, in closing,it is my humble woman's opinion that a "little bit of
>make-up" is just the beginning of one's compromise.  Will the next step
>be cutting off just a "little bit" of hair, watching just a "little bit"
>of T.V., drinking just a "little bit" of alcohol, etc., etc., etc...
>
>Kathy (Gonna go now that I've really ruffled some feathers) Barnett
>kathrynsbarnett@juno.com

RIGHT ON!!! You have hit the nail right on the head. Once the enemy gets his
toe in the door, he will put his leg in, then his shoulder, and before long
he is camped in the living room [heart] of our lives. ""A little leaven
leavens the whole lump"".

We first of all pity, then we embrace, and then we live.

The Word of God still says, ""Neither give place to the devil""

I have found that it never stops with just a little bit of compromise, once
the door is open and the gate is down it goes all the way...................

Pastor J :-)