Revelation

MF Blume (mfblume@ns.sympatico.ca)
Thu, 20 Feb 1997 10:27:19 -0800

Anthony D Barnett wrote:

> Thanks for your response Bro. Blume. It is appreciated. If you don't mind
> I would like to make a copy of the below texts and send them to both my
> *tribbing* out (HAHAHA)
> cousin and friend.

Go right ahead.  God has the rights to His book and interpretations thereof
and He has given humanity the okay to copy it and spread it abroad! ;-)

> I think what you have posted to me is truth, Although
> I don't like it,

The thing that encourages me is that where sin abounds, grace
does much more abound.  Grace is always above the degree of
sinfulness.  Satan turns the heat up, and God turns the grace even
higher.  I fear no future hardships, for if I am depending upon the
grace of God for today, and am victorious, when sin increases and
grace increases more in the future I will be victorious for the very
same reasons I am now.

BTW, if the Anti-Christ is indeed Anti"CHRIST", what will there be
of Christ in this world if the Church is gone?????

> I think it is important to clear things up. I'm afraid
> that there are too many Apostolics out there just a waitin and not
> preparing for what is to come.

And that is dangerous.  Case in point: Pretrib and posttrib were
both taught in China years ago.  The pretribbers felt Matt 24
dealt with the Jews and not christians, and the posttribbers
felt Matt 24 was for them.  So,  Mao Tse Tung came in
with communism.  The pretribbers expected the rapture, so they
sat there waiting to be removed any second as the armies rolled
into their towns.  The posttribbers fled to the mountains due
to Matthew 24.  What happened?  The pretribbers were imprisoned and
slaughtered.  The posttribbers kept the church going!!

> I can't picture us even getting out of
> here until the heat really gets turned up on earth. I just don't see how
> we can go along happy and contented with our salvation, Knowing the truth
> and Ignoring the future. That scares me. I guess I can always hope that
> I'm wrong and we'll be outta here tomorrow, but I don't see that
> happenin.

There is what has been called a North Americanization of the Gospel.
That is, North America thinks its church is the only church.  TODAY,
right now, there are foreign believers suffereing such agonizing deaths
and persecution that would make us cringe.  "But we are not supposed
to go trhough tribulation," some will say.  Huh!

> If you come across any other scripture please e-mail it to
> me......
>
> God Bless You,
> Andy Barnett
> adbarnett@juno.com