Coffee Oracularity ... nyuk, nyuk

Marty Marshall (mars@jcn1.com)
Sat, 22 Feb 1997 23:31:58 -0600

Tyler Nally wrote:

> Greetings Saints in Jesus name!
>
> On the 'net is "The Internet Oracle" that is hosted by
> the University of Indiana's computer science department.
> You as it a question, and it responds accordingly and
> very humorously.....
> The Internet Oracle has pondered your question deeply.
> Your question was:
>
> > Oh Oracle most wise, why does coffee taste bad when it's been stewed
> > for a couple of hours?  (I'm interested in specific chemical reactions
> > here, not just generalities like "it's burnt".)
>
> And in response, thus spake the Oracle: ....    *
Where is this all knowing oracle that we lowly mortals may inquire of
him and gain wisdom? [choke gag gag ; did I lay it on thick enough you
think? };->]
                                                        Bro. Kenny M.

*(Check for the "Coffee Oracularity ... nyuk, nyuk" posted Fri, 21 Feb
1997 17:27:45 -0600 by Tyler Nally for the answer at
http://eli.wariat.org/upc/net/higher-fire/ if you need to. Or have
someone foward you a copy.)