Crucify Me

MF Blume (mfblume@ns.sympatico.ca)
Wed, 26 Feb 1997 12:32:39 -0800

Steven Hall wrote:

> Some folks live in  Romans 6, some in seven, why not live in Chapter
> 8,Rom 8:1  There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in
> Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

You cannot live in Romans 8 until you experience understanding in Romans
6 and 7.  I have found that people who do not joy in Ro. 6 and 7
are people who think anybody with the Holy Ghost is walking after the
Spirit which is simply not true.

Those who live in Romans 8 do not sin at all.  Why?  How can that be?
Look at Romans 6 and 7 closely and you will understand how.  :-)

--
In Christ,
Mike Blume