funny musician quirk

"Troy L. Fullerton" (denbear@revealed.net)
Wed, 26 Feb 1997 22:55:32 -0600

I think I can relate an experience that is a little more embarrassing that a
bee in one's skirt.  We as Pentecostals sometimes just don't think of
worldly explanations for things.  I was in a service one time in which a man
who had been visiting regularly dropped to the floor during service.  People
naturally assumed that the Spirit was moving on him.  Come to find out, it
was a spirit all right--the kind he had been drinking!  He was passed
out--not "slain in the spirit"!   Oh, well, at least we were "pure in thought"!

Troy (has seen some strange things) Fullerton