Revelation to Jesus?

Anthony D Barnett (adbarnett@juno.com)
Thu, 27 Feb 1997 00:21:25 EST

On Sun, 23 Feb 1997 19:13:50 -0500 "Timothy Litteral" <brotim@gte.net>
writes:
>I am to begin to teach the teen Sunday school 1 Sunday a
>month.  Pray that the Lord have His way and that we ALL
>learn more of Him!

Oh Brother Tim, What an undertaking. What a wonderful undertaking that
can take you to the undertaker. (hehehe) I have been teaching our teens
for a little over 2 years now. I have taught them alot about the Bible,
They have taught me alot about life, and purpose. And they have done so
without really trying. I find youth work to be among the Most frustrating
of ministries, while at the same time it is the most rewarding.

Take for instance, one of my "wild child's" who has been in and out of
counseling (and courts, ran away 3 times and is into drugs.) stopped by
the house tonight unannounced, we were surprised since we hadn't seen her
in 1 year. We are glad to know that she is still alive and seems to be
settling down. Why did she stop by? I don't know, maybe just for
reassurance that we still love her. I'm sitting here wondering why she
did, I'm happy she stoppd by........but why? She didn't ask for money or
even let on like she was in trouble again. Even though her eyes said
volumes, I still wonder why?

Confounding creatures,  these teenagers.

God Bless You,
Andy Barnett
adbarnett@juno.com
------"There are times when silence is golden, other times it is just