Re Plunge

Henry L Bunch (hlbunch@juno.com)
Sat, 21 Feb 1998 22:51:39 EST

On Sat, 21 Feb 1998 18:29:54 -0600 "Floyd E. Avery" <feavery@prysm.net>
writes:
>Greetings In Jesus Name

>The smartest thing I ever did was ask Jesus to Save me.
>The second smartest thing I ever did was ask Linda to be my wife.
>
>Christian Love
>Floyd E. Avery

Brother Avery I feel the same about my relationships with: Jesus
and Naomi my wife.  We have been married 35 years come Aug.2nd.

I poped off about heading for the exit, but believe me when I say
I AM GLAD WE GOT MARRIED!!!

I also enjoyed Donna Perine's e-mail on her marriage.  Many of you may
not know but Sis. Donna and I may be 3rd or 4th cousins and we met on
Higher-Fire, she was a Bunch before she was a Perine.

Too bad DONNA NOW THEY KNOW AND YOU HAVE ANOTHER CROSS TO BEAR.:-)H

Henry ( and proud to say ) Bunch

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]