Need some help!

Mark Bassett (mbasset@iconn.net)
Thu, 04 Apr 1996 21:37:21 GMT

On Thu, 4 Apr 1996 11:24:41 -0700, you wrote:

>Hello all.
>Being a baby ONEness believer. I have a question
>from a trinity believer, that has stumped me.
>Here is the question:
>
>(Gal 4: 5-8). It says that "God
>has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts crying 'Abba,
>Father'". That statement sounds like a pretty good case for the trinity,
>doesn't it? How do you interpret it so that it makes sense if there is not a
>somehow distinct Father, Son, and Holy Spirit?

God has just given us a spirit which enables us to identify with and
live like the Son of God, calling upon our heavenly Father with the
same love and affinity and hope that an innocent child has. This is
the manner and the nature of Jesus Christ, and it is the way true
Christians who live in the Spirit feel, act, and are motivated.

The "Son" of God always somehow refers to the humanity into which God
was manifest to reveal Himself and therein to be our example.