Sin

Walter Copes (wcopes@communique.net)
Sat, 6 Apr 1996 12:40:01 -0600

To: Don Haymon <oneof3ds@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Sin?
From: wcopes@communique.net (Walter Copes)

 DH> "Whatever weakens your reason, impairs the tenderness of your
 DH> conscience, obscures your sense of God, or takes off your relish
 DH> for spiritual things, that is sin for you."

One of the best definitions that I have ever heard. Thanks.

 DH> The advancement of sin in our world makes one all the more hungry
 DH> for the things of God...(at least it should!)  It makes me watch
 DH> "so much the more" for his return to catch his Bride away!

     I sometimes wonder what conditions will have to come to pass be-=7F
fore the bride (as a unity) begins to cry out "Come Lord Jesus."  It
could be that this is on of the things which is to be a vital element
preceding in the Second Advent.

Walter Copes
The joy of the Lord is my strength
(wcopes@communique.net)