all these poems

Colleen Clabaugh (totapp@infi.net)
Fri, 12 Apr 96 10:04:25 PDT

At 09:00 AM 4/12/96 PDT, you wrote:
>I wanted to see if anyone would object to me adding alot of these poems that
>have been shared on this list lately on my christian poetry web site. If so,
>please email me, otherwise I will assume it's ok.
>
>Sis.Colleen

All poems will be posted to this site, w/reference to your name..

http://www.upci.org/upci/fotd/fotd.htm

Also, if you know of any other sayings, thoughts, etc that you would like to
contribute, please let me know.

Sis.Colleen
"There are millions lost and dying who are
searching for the truth, and the fields are
ripe unto harvest but the labourers are few..

Only we can make the difference, though the
task may seem so great.. For somehow we've got
to reach them.. WHATEVER IT TAKES! (CLC CHOIR)
Apostolic United Pentecostal Church
Norfolk, VA
aupc@infi.net
http://www.upci.org/aupc/aupc.htm