AFRAID TO PRAY

"Michael A. Endsley" (mikepp@corcomsv.corcom.com)
Fri, 12 Apr 96 16:44:31 -0500

-- [ From: Michael A. Endsley * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Date: Friday, 12-Apr-96 11:51 AM

From: Fretwell@aol.com         \ America On-Line: (Fretwell)
To:   Higher-Fire              \ Internet:    (higher-fire@prairienet.org)

Subject: AFRAID TO PRAY
        An  old saint once said to me, "God always gives the BEST  to  those
who leave the CHOICE to Him."  I believe it is true.
Bro. Marion,
That sounds something like what Sis. French would tell us years ago!  I know
it wasn't her that made it up, but it sure sounds like her!  One time years
ago (before Bro. French resigned the Sterling church, I was having troubles
with something, and was at the altar crying about it, when Sis. French came
over to me and told me, "Mike, if God takes something from you, it usually
means He has something better for you"!  How those words came true!
The situation was a girlfriend that I was engaged to and the relationship
didn't make it to marriage.  God had my choice of a mate for me down the
road a couple of more years.  I thank her for her words of wisdom, her
hours/years of prayer (generally over 3 hrs/day), and her life.  I also
thank our wonderful Lord, for letting me be around her for the last 30 years
.
I know that you understand how I feel, since you are her brother! :)
God bless you greatly.
BTW, just say something about yourself and life.  I know you have things to
share over the life that God has given you.  Just introduce yourself...maybe
how young you are would surprise some of these computer geeks at what you do
!  hehe
Mike Endsley