An Oxymoron: A Preacher w/No Voic (fwd)

Tyler Nally (tnally@csci.csc.com)
Sun, 14 Apr 96 13:16:02 CDT

[ From: LGSONG@aol.com                                   ]
[ To: higher-fire@prairienet.org                         ]
[ Subject: Re: An Oxymoron: A Preacher w/No Voic         ]
[ Forwarded by moderator due to checksum error rejection ]

>How is Bro. Ellis and his church doing?  We were blessed on several
>occasions to have him come preach and sing for us at
>Bro. E. D. Puckett's church in Carrollton Kentucky where we attended
>before coming to the Chicago area.  He also sang at the Kentucky
>district camp.  Have you ever heard him play bass guitar?  He is
>really good on that too!

Brother Brown,
  So you know Brother Ellis huh?  He's a very nice man!  He was at Bellflower
about 3 weeks ago. I'm sorry I didn't get to hear him play the bass, I would
love to have heard him. We have some awsome bass players, actually we have
lots of awsome musicians at our church. We have so many young people who are
really moving up in the music area and we're just so blessed!  Bro. Ellis did
show me a song he wrote and played it on the piano so I could learn it for
him. It's a very nice one and might be on his next album also.  He's doing
very good and so is his family. His children are all learning to play various
instruments and are growing up fast like children tend to do. The next time I
hear from him I'll have to remember to tell him you asked about him. He will
be happy to know that I'm sure. Good to hear from you.  God bless!
  Laurie Gibson