New Oneness Mailing List (fwd)

Richard Masoner (richardm@cd.com)
Mon, 15 Apr 1996 09:03:03 -0500 (CDT)

Forwarded message:
>From: ron@snowline.com (Ronald Bowden)
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 1996 00:27:09 GMT
To: higher-fire@prairienet.org

Praise the Lord Folks!

We now have the ability to host mailing lists from our site and we
wanted the first to be for onegod apostolic born-again believers in the
power of Jesus Name!

This is not to take anything away from higher-fire.  In fact rather than
general discussion we would like to use onegod-l as a place to discuss
issues in the light of God's Holy Word.

So if you are interested in joining us please send a message to
ron@onegod.org asking for admission and telling a little bit about
yourself including place of worship, Pastor's name, if you are
born-again and anything else you would like to share.  Also let us know
if it is alright to share this information with the rest of the
subscribers.

God bless and look forward to seeing you on onegod-l!