Songs (fwd)

Tyler Nally (tnally@csci.csc.com)
Mon, 15 Apr 96 8:32:04 CDT

[ From: Mark Kendrick <Kendtronic@aol.com>         ]
[ To: higher-fire@prairienet.org                   ]
[ Subject: Songs                                   ]
[ Forwarded by Moderator due to checksum rejection ]

This is a song by Stephen Curtis Chapman that is very uplifting, especially
when your world is crashing in on you!  It is on his album "Heaven in the
Real World".  I hope their is no legal problems with "mailing" lyrics!

Well the day has just begun and I'm already running late
With too many irons in the fire and too much on my plate
I'd be pulling out by hair if I could just get one hand free
And I'd stop this world if I could find the key

<Chorus>
What I feel is telling me I'm going crazy but
What is real says God's still on His throne
What I need is to remember one thing
That the Lord of the gentle breeze is Lord of the rough and tumble
And He is the King of the Jungle

People say this worlds a jungle and sometimes I must admit
I'd be scared to death if I did not know who was king of it
But the truth is God created this whole world with his own hand
So everything is under His command

<Chorus>

There is more, but most is repeating the aformentioned.  And by the way, for
those that asked about sending music via e-mail, I'm working on that!

In Jesus Name,
Mark Kendrick
kendtronic@aol.com
Isaiah 40:31