Church ties (fwd)

Richard Masoner (richardm@cd.com)
Wed, 17 Apr 1996 10:16:05 -0500 (CDT)

I figured there might be a couple people on this list who might be
interested.  I have no idea who this guy is or if this is a scam or
not.

Richard
--
Forwarded message:
>From sugar@icon-stl.net Wed Apr 17 09:43:41 1996
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 09:31:02 -0500
From: CHRIST CORNER <sugar@icon-stl.net>
To: rmasoner@prairienet.org
Subject: (no subject)

--

Hello, my name is Jerome and I am a servant for CHRIST CORNER I make neckties for
churches across the country --- for matching uniforms , deacons , choir members and
church members.

THE NECKTIES ARE DESIGNED FROM YOUR CHURCH LOGO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOW ! LOW! PRICES  $15.00 per necktie - YOUR CHURCH LOGO
                                       $5.00 - pocket square (church logo)

If interested please e-mail your church address and I will send you all the information
needed :

           E-MAIL ---------- sugar@icon-stl.net

THANK YOU,
MINISTER JEROME J. JENKINS