cults

Frank Welder (fwelder@ccinet.ab.ca)
Thu, 18 Apr 1996 23:37:59 -0600

>At 1:06 PM 4/18/96, Frank Welder wrote:
>
>>As for me and my household we will obey Acts 2:38 and have the name
>>of Jesus said over us for the [].
>
>Frank:
>
>This is not a flame, but a sincere question. Could you share with us how
>you arrived at the conclusion that Acts 2:38 means that the name of Jesus
>should be said over us?
>
>Ron S.

Hello ALL.
It is another question that I have encountered.
I as a baby have run out of answers to this question.
I now it is fruitless to contend with these person.
But there are many on the list that need to see why we baptizes
in Jesus name. It is for them that lurk in the thread and hoping will
serach the scriptures to see the truth. Just as I, who was not a
Acts 2:38 believer. I just lurked in a thread and searched the scriptures
then light from above. Funny, 12 years of studing the N.T. and never seeing
the truth of Acts 2:38. It is for them that lurk on this thread that I seek
your input. Thanks

Fellow servant in Christ.
frank