Depression

HENRY L BUNCH (henryrna@juno.com)
Thu, 18 Apr 1996 23:12:43 PST

On Mon, 15 Apr 1996 22:39:57 -0400 (EDT) "Suzette Vermillion"
<vermilli@pilot.msu.edu> writes:
>Praise the Lord everyone!!
>Spring has finaly come to Michigan:>
>Anyway, I need some Help.  I teach a Sunday School class, consisting
>of
>children from the ages of 11 - 13.  On particular student, Derek age
>13, tends
>to be a bit depressed and very down on life.  He has to take a drug
>(starts
>with a P, I forgot the name of it) everyday or he will become extremly
>depressed and even suicidal.  One Sunday, will I was out of town, he
>forgot to
>take his pill and half way through the Sunday School class he started
>taking
>about killing himself and how worthless he felt he was.  He has
>allready tried
>to kill himself but his sister, age 11, stoped him.  He does have the
>Holy
>Ghost, but he has only had it for 2 months.  I personally feel that
>this is a
>chemical inbalance, but I'm not a doctor, and he needs a healing.
>How do i handle this situation.  I don't want the other students to
>make fun of
>him or make he feel unwanted.  THis past Sunday he said that he was
>going to
>hell, he didn't want to but he feels this is were he is going.  I NEED
>SOM
>HELP!!
>WHAT CAN I DO?  Please pray for me that I may have the wisdom to help
>him
>receive the victory over this problem and hel influence the others to
>unit
>together in prayer for Derek.
>
>God CAN Deliver,
>Suzette

YES,HE CAN!!!!!
I KNOW!!!One of my family members had depression and a chemical
imbalance.
They were on Pamular to help sleep disorders and to uplift their
emotions.

They need a healing in their body and deliverance in their thinking.

E-mail me AT  henryrna@juno.com and I will tell you waht else *MIGHT*
help.

Bro.B.