Apostolic Assembly

Mark Bassett (mbasset@iconn.net)
Fri, 19 Apr 1996 20:54:38 GMT

On Thu, 18 Apr 1996 18:19:57 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>Paz de Cristo!

>The Apostolic Assembly has close to 600 churches in the United States, from
>New York to California, from Washington State to Florida, and in Hawaii,
>with 70,000 members baptized in the name of Jesus Christ.
>We believe in the Apostolic Doctrine!
>
>I guess that makes me holy ghost-dancing, demon-rebuking, devil-chasing,
>aisle-running, pew-hurdling, chandelier-hanging, shaback-shouting,
>rapture-awaiting, oneness-believing, holiness-upholding, Jesus name-baptized,
>Apostolic-Pentecostal just like y'all.

In good measure and right on schedule in the plan of God!

>Perhaps some of you have heard about the annual Nor-Cal Mass Music
>Workshop and Live Recording held in Union City Apostolic Church, or
>you may even own some of the CDs.

NOW we know who you are :) Hehe... yeah, I have the Nor-Cal CD.

>The Apostolic Assembly of the Faith in Christ Jesus Inc. has its
>general offices at 10807 Laurel Street, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730, and
>the phone number there is (909) 829-8989.

>Bro. Domingo Carlos

Welcome ! It is a GREAT PLEASURE to make contact and confirm that we
are ONE in the Spirit and the Name of the Most High God and Savior,
Jesus Christ!

MW Bassett, Pastor
Life Tabernacle United Pentecostal Church
Milford, CT
http://eli.warit.org/~mbasset/life.htm
Acts 28:31