Its time to gather the Straglers

"Sphilips@teclink.net" (Sphilips@teclink.net)
Mon, 22 Apr 1996 23:37:25 -0500

Robert J. Brown wrote:

>      ( I have not raised much cane, but I have raise alot of Corn...)  :-)
>
> That's because you live in Illinois.  If you lived in Florida, or
> Louisana, or Cuba, then you might have raised a lot of [sugar] cane.  :-)

My wife and I were flipping stations on sunday, and their was this country gospel
song, and it had those words in it, " I have not raised alot of Cane, but I have
raised alot of corn..."  And my wife said that THat should be my motto, because I have
a corny since of humor.  In school I was Captain and King COrn.  My roommate shared
this title.  Anyway, it will not be my motto.

I live in Mississippi anyway....