NEW!!

Colleen Clabaugh (totapp@infi.net)
Thu, 25 Apr 96 04:25:25 PDT

At 04:32 PM 4/24/96 PST, you wrote:
>Well ... obviously you have to figure out what costs are involved and it
>sounds like it will be very interesting but I have to admit that another
>$12 investment would be tough.  Wouldn't there be room for a lower fee
>for those that are willing to pick it up on the net?  Saves you postage
>... printing ....
>
>Doesn't hurt to ask

I dont think $12.00 a year is so bad beings that we put alot of effort and
hard work into it. The newsletter is top quality, not some fancy clipart
thrown on a page. It only turns out to be $1.00 a month. I do alot of work
for people for free, but I cant do everything for free. I have to pay for
the UPCI.ORG server fees right out of my pocket right now, which in this
area is not cheap. I dont mind at all, but someday I hope to be in the black
instead of always in the red.  The only time I like the red is when the
blood of Jesus covers my sin. :) I will think about having only an online
charge although that's not what the intent was originally for. My goal is to
make our presence on the Internet known in a much larger way. As we become
more well known on the net more people will be seeing the truth. With more
people seeing the truth, comes more people being saved. That's what my goal
is now, and that's what it's always been.

We have to do whatever it takes to reach them.

Sis.COlleen